Frequently Asked Questions
An SB Loop vanpool is a group of five-to-fifteen people sharing a ride to work or vocational/post-secondary school.
QUALIFICATIONS for a Vanpool Subsidy
It's time to improve your commute. Join the easy, comfortable, relaxing way to commute, with the Loop vanpool program!
- Your employer or vocational/post-secondary school destination must be within the SB Loop Service Area
- Your vanpool must consist of five-to-fifteen participants (including the driver)
- Your route must be a minimum of 30 miles roundtrip, between origin and destination
- Enter a month-to-month lease with a Loop approved Leasing Vendor — CalVans or Enterprise Rideshare
Need Assistance? Our Team is Here to Help You!
We are here to provide you with excellence in service throughout the process. Please contact us if you have any questions on vanpooling and getting started:
The Loop Resources
- SB Loop FAQ's
- SB Loop Program Guidelines
- SB Loop Ongoing Occupancy Chart
- SB Loop Application Guide
- SB Loop Reporting Guide
- SB Loop Participation Agreement
- SBCTA (www.gosbcta.com)
Learn more about the agency operating the Loop and transportation projects in progress throughout San Bernardino County.
- IE Commuter (www.IECommuter.org) Call 866-RIDESHARE (866-743-3742) to see if you're eligible for IE Commuter rideshare rewards and incentives, find a park & ride lot, learn more about rideshare week and stay updated on rideshare events.